Hesketh Personal Training was created by Will in 2004. He has been a semi professional rugby player, represented his county at a youth level in both swimming and rugby union, and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes.
With a wealth of experience in the fitness industry, Will has been an assistant manager, personal trainer, fitness manager, and worked with the NHS to provide community classes. As a result, he has his own unique but well-informed approach to weight loss, health, and fitness training.
"It's true that a monthly program and setting short term and long term goals is important for structure, but everybody is different and every day is different so it also vital that we listen to our bodies, knowing when to push harder and when to back off to get to those results you seek effectively."
Since completing his Sport Science degree, Will has spent the last ten years helping hundreds of people achieve their exercise, health, and aesthetic goals.
"I pride myself on providing a comprehensive one-on-one educational fitness program. This means maintaining my personal training certification through continuing my education all the time."
- BSc (hons) Sport Science
- BACR Phase IV Cardiac Rehab Instructor
- Wright Foundation G.P. Referral Consultation Certificate
- Premier Global - Exercise for Special Populations
- BAWLA Weightlifting/training Leaders Award
- C.C.P.R. Community Sports Leader Award
- Registered with REPs at level 4 (corrective exercise instructor)
- Later life Chair Based Exercise Instructor
- Boxercise Instructor
- Athlefit Leader
Peter has been practicing Sports Therapy for the last four years, treating members of the public for sporting and non-sporting injuries.
He is currently on the medical team at Runcorn AFC who won promotion from the NWC Div 2 06-07 Season and the Sports Therapist at Runcorn RLC, who were runners up in the Northwest summer conference 2007 and semi finalists in 2008.
- Diploma in Non-medical nutrition
- Diploma level 3 in Sports Therapy
- Diploma level 3 in biomechanics
- FA injuries in Football level 3
- Diploma in Sports Psychology
- Level 2 FA injuries in Football
- Level 2 Sports Therapy
- Swedish Massage
- H.S.E First Aid (Health and Safety Executive) renewed December 2007
- First Aid In Sport
- Diplomas in Anatomy & Physiology, Sports Massage
- International Institute of Sports Therapy Diploma
- Management of activities injuries
- International Institute of Sports Therapy certificate
- Sports Massage